The Texas Chapters of APCO and NENA are excited to announce the Annual Conference to be held at the Galveston Island Convention Center April 7 – 11, 2018, in Galveston, TX.
Industry Partners are a vital part of the 9-1-1 Community. Here in Texas we appreciate and acknowledge the leadership and support our Industry Partners provide us. This annual conference provides a perfect opportunity for you to present your 9-1-1 industry solutions to the many 9-1-1 professionals in attendance. We anticipate strong industry support and encourage early registration. Again this year, we have online registration for our Industry Partners. You will be able to resister online and download forms and other vital conference information. We have selected TBD as our exhibition contractor.
Booth prices this year are:
Your booth includes:
8′ High Back Drape and 3′ High Side Rails
7” x 44” ID Sign
6′ Draped Table – (white)
Wireless Internet Access
Your booth comes with one (1) full complimentary registration. Additional booth representatives must have valid registration badges in order to be on the exhibit floor.. This can be done through registration beforehand or at the desk upon arrival. Entry to the IP hall will not be granted to those without a registration badge.
We have many opportunities for attendees to spend time in the IP Hall.
Industry Partner Hall Hours:
- Saturday April 7, 2:00 p.m. — 5:00 p.m. — Exhibitor Setup
- Sunday, April 8, 8:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m. — Exhibitor Setup
- Note: All booths must be complete and presentable for inspection by 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday April 8, 5:00 p.m. — 7:00 p.m. — Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall
- Monday, April 9, 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m. — GRAND OPENING Dedicated Hours Open
- Monday, April 9, 12:00 p.m. — 1:00 p.m. — Lunch served in Exhibit Hall
- Monday April 9, 1:00 p.m. — 3:00 p.m. — Exhibit Hall Open
- Note: There will be an IP Hall meeting at 3:00 p.m. near the lounge area, please attend.
- Tuesday, April 10, 9:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m. — Exhibit Hall Open
- Tuesday, April 10, 12:00 p.m. — 2:00 p.m. — Break down of exhibits
Don’t forget to take advantage of the many sponsorship opportunities. If you would like to sponsor one of our events, contact Raymond Pheris at email@example.com.
For IP Hall questions, contact:
Loren Hebert, Chair TBD, Co-Chair
(832) 750-1123 (office)
(517) 896-5017 (cell)