Look for 2020 Call for Papers to go out sometime in the fall.
Information must include:
- Presenter Bio (3 to 4 sentences)
- Co-Presenter’s Bio (if applicable)
- Presenter Picture (Professional Format please)
- Course Descriptions (2 to 3 sentences)
If your session qualifies for TCOLE credit, you must also provide the following with your session information:
- Powerpoint presentation (if being used)
- Any other AV media (if being used)
- Outline/Lesson Plan
- A digital copy of any other material you may be handing out
- Contact information to be utilized during the conference if you need to be reached.
All of this information should be sent to Samantha Baumgartner email@example.com.